“A unique perspective.
We hope you find it refreshing.”
If you come on a Sunday night, you can expect:
Not your typical church. We mean it when we say we are an experiment in barely organized religion. The Bible has some hard things to say about organized religion; it was never supposed to be about religion and we’re trying to keep it that way.
We’ll provide a unique perspective. We hope that what you hear, see and experience is refreshing, that the experience feels genuine and honest and one that you can participate in and understand no matter where you’re at in your spiritual journey. Our goal is to communicate the Jesus-based life in a way that makes sense, is thought-provoking and honest.
In fact, here are our promises to you:
• We’ll keep it simple.
• We’ll respect your privacy – we won’t single you out or embarrass you in any way.
• You can slip in, catch the service and be on your way with no strings attached. Of course, it can go deeper if you like. But we’ll leave it up to you.
• We’ll give you the “uncooked” version – which means we won’t beat around the bush. We are trying to discover the thing that came first – the thing that led to everything else – raw, honest, de-religious Christianity.
• We’ll give you something you can respect, even if you don’t agree with it.
• You will find a no pressure place to make up your mind for yourself – because, ultimately, you’re the only one that can do that.